Tuesday, June 17, 2014

packing

So packing with the new method... I did not like the mess and time involved with packing this way. It took twice as much time and energy.  Also it made for more battles with my one child who did not like having preselected clothing and some of my other children who are very picky what is theirs and what is not, even if it is the same style color.

First I made piles on the bed for each child. Then I sorted each day's outfit and put that outfit in a pillowcase. It was def more time consuming then my normal method of having them pack their own bags. 

 
I labeled each pillowcase with the day and then packed one extra case with extra pants. 


The final bags,  2 duffels with 4 pillowcases filled with outfits, plus the green bag with my clothes and the pink bag with towels and swimsuits.

So the final opinion will come in at the end of the week! Is this better then the previous method? How do you pack? 







No comments:

Post a Comment