Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 5, sick kids and a long drive home

Thursday night I finally slept all night. I woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed. We had to do breakfast without our STM's. We headed out early in hopes of beating the crowds so that breakfast would be more manageable. Thankfully it went well.

I was feeling relaxed and refreshed so I decided to stay for the daily worship, then head to the balcony for one last quiet time before packing up. I had packed a bit that morning so that I could have more free time.

I had my coffee in hand,  kids all settled in, ready to enjoy worship...



and here comes David and T. Sad eyes met mine...

The dreaded words, Mom, I just threw up.

And just like that vacation was OVER.

We loaded up the van while the kids finished their programing.  I met the rest of the kids at the closing ceremony and informed them, no more. We were leaving as soon as it was over. No lunch or final good byes.


We loaded puke buckets in with our luggage and headed home.

The final results, the kids had a grand time. I had a nice break from cooking and daily routines!

No comments:

Post a Comment