Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Encouragement


Today we are remembering some great miracles that God has worked in our "unbloggable" situation. We are remember and trusting. 

God is our hope, our strength, our solid ground. In him we trust. 




So often life is great, we float along. We deserve all the desires of our hearts. We are obedient. We are blessed. It's the grand christian life.
But it's not. God wants us to rely on him. He wants us to trust him for our every moment. He cares about the big things and the little things. But he is more worried about our hearts and souls then about our comforts.

We tend to have entitlement issues. I believe, I obey, I go to church. I just expect to blessed as a result. I just expect to have an easy life. But reality is God wants us to find joy in the hard moments. He wants to hold us up when we can't keep moving forward.

I say this over and over, because I need to hear it over and over again. and again. and then again...

This is my journey. God and I are on this journey together. For that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment