Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Saturday Fun...


Saturdays are the day for big projects around our house... This time it was barn clean up and cleaning around the house.

We had an old kennel laying in the barn yard and it needed hauled up to storage. My kids are quite good at working together as a team. It gives them a huge feeling of satisfaction to work together to conquer big projects with teamwork.


 

I did not get pictures of the teamwork, because well, we were all working. lol 


This little pink princess was prissing around the barn until I informed her she needs to be my farm helper not my princess. She ditched the princess attitude and got right into the work with the boys! lol


This little tomboy wanted to show off her great strength! No princessy attitude from this one. ever. 



The girls had great fun brushing our future hamburger, aka as Ben their best friend. (I am afraid they may need therapy after this)



 We dug out this old door for a project the boys are working on. They have big ideas of building a clubhouse in the barn..... 



But first they played with the door.... anything can be a fun toy!



We stopped to admire our garden... pepper plants are slowly growing. 


This the first year that my tulips have really bloomed. 


We found 3 robins nests while setting up the pool! 


It was maybe 60 degreess out, but the pool had water and they were EXCITED!


The girls found matching swim suits! 


Its not cold mom! Really! Look, I am going to lay down! 


Maybe, umm, maybe I will too... 


Here we go! Straight into cold water from a well on a 60 degree day! UGH! 


They played tag for about 15 minutes then got out and soaked their cold feet in the warm bathtub.

We simply can not wait for warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment