Thursday, March 27, 2014

I have hope... and for that I am thankful!

I would like to write something fun and entertaining... but unfortunately, my mind is consumed by unbloggable drama and sick kids. 


                                   



We had snow this week. Every single mother I spoke  to had a bad day. We need spring!
We took a field trip, on a cold windy day, to see the snow geese. 


         


The sun is shining beautifully this morning. I have hope for spring. I have hope that it will warm up. I am thankful for hope and sunshine. 



I have hope that sometime soon I will be able to sleep through the night and sleep in! I am thankful for sleep and hope!




I have hope that my children will grow up to be respectful, Godly adults, even if some days I question if we  will survive until adulthood. I am thankful for Godly mentors and hope. Oh and good kids...

I have hope that my entire family will be together in Heaven someday and Nesiah will run and play with us. I am thankful for eternal healing and hope. 

I have hope that I will survive Nesiah's dentist appointment this afternoon with 6 kids tagging along. I am thankful for Miss C and hope. 

             



I have hope that God will continue  to answer our prayers for our unbloggable situation. I am thankful for answered prayers and hope.  




                    

 But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. 

 Psalms 71:14




No comments:

Post a Comment