Thursday, April 24, 2014

TBT April 2010 and April 2011

 Read Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3  to catch up on the Story...
This is the final part of this story, a series of TBT. Be sure to read the entire story, to see how God worked! 

I was a love mommy to 7 different children. But I wanted kiddoes to stay, I wanted permanency.
That's when I got two beautiful little kiddoes. There is a long God Story for each kiddoe I adopted. Some day I will share those...



But for now the short version...

August 2008, Lee age 4 and Elizabeth age 4 came to live with me. We hoped to have the adoption finalized in 6-12 months.But foster care is never that simple and 3 years later on APRIL 15, 2011 they became legal members of my family!


In Sept. 2008 I got a call for another sibling set. 3 kiddoes, ages 10 mo, 2 yrs and 4 yrs old. At that point God opened the door for the younger two to come into my family. This was to be a temporary placement, 3-4 months.

Sept 2008, 
Pic taken 24 hrs after the second sibling set came to my house. I had 50 lbs of grapes to take to juice! 

But God had other plans, baby Ty went to live with his daddy after about 10 months,  on APRIL  9, 2009. Meanwhile in Feb. 2009, big brother David had come to live with us and we were looking at adoption instead of reunification. I was no longer lonely or alone...;)



My crew Christmas 2009. 
Miss C 12 yo (who lived with us off and on for several years) David 5 yo, Fayth 4 yo, Elizabeth 4 yo, and Lee 5 yo. 

David and Fayth were adopted on APRIL 14, 2010. Yup, they were adopted first!

In August of 2010 Nesiah joined our family through the this website.




With lots of hard work from my amazing caseworkers, we participated in another miracle and Nesiah was adopted along with Lee and Elizabeth.  ON APRIL 15, 2011.

My family was now complete, a perfect story of redemption... or so I thought.
However, you will need to wait for the final chapter of this story because at the moment I can not blog about that! 

Easter 2014.... Not the best picture, but it's #reallife with lots of kids on a Sunday morning! 


“Enlarge the place of your tent,
    stretch your tent curtains wide,
    do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
    strengthen your stakes.


For you will spread out to the right and to the left;

    your descendants will dispossess nations
    and settle in their desolate cities.

“Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.

    Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.
You will forget the shame of your youth
    and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.

For your Maker is your husband

    the Lord Almighty is his name—
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
    he is called the God of all the earth.

The Lord will call you back

    as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—
a wife who married young,
    only to be rejected,” says your God.

“For a brief moment I abandoned you,

    but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

In a surge of anger

    I hid my face from you for a moment,
but with everlasting kindness
    I will have compassion on you,”
    says the Lord your Redeemer.









No comments:

Post a Comment