Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Encouragement:

Every once in awhile I  have these faith crisis or moments when I really just need to hear from God. I need something to remind me who is in charge.
God has brought us through many challenges. We have many God Stories, a huge list of ways God has been real to us. But still occasionally we falter in our faith. Why? Because sometimes God's best for us does not line up with what we want and sometimes that brings pain and heartache.

We have claimed Psalms 68:5 along with Jeremiah 29:11-13 as our family verses.

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. Psalms 68:5


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares theLord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

 This is MY life Chapter and promise that God has given to me!! Isaiah 54


1“Sing, barren woman,
you who never bore a child;
burst into song, shout for joy,
you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
than of her who has a husband,”
says the Lord.
2“Enlarge the place of your tent,
stretch your tent curtains wide,
do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
strengthen your stakes.
3For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
your descendants will dispossess nations
and settle in their desolate cities.
4“Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.
Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.
You will forget the shame of your youth
and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.
5For your Maker is your husband—
the Lord Almighty is his name—
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
he is called the God of all the earth.



There are days when  I need to be reminded that these promises are true. This does not mean that I will get everything I want as I want it! It simply means the grace will be there to walk through whatever God has brought me to.

Please feel free to post your verse, song or promise that God has given to encourage
you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment