Friday, June 19, 2015

Friends


Many years ago, when  I was a young mom struggling to navigate the education system in our county, I met a group of crazy ladies at the church we  attended.

Every Wednesday evening the kids would all go to their classes. The moms would gather in the lobby to chat. They were all homeschool moms. Really, I was shocked. I had never met homeschool moms that were not jumper wearing, 15 passenger driving moms!








These ladies talked me into homeschooling. They opened my eyes to the blessing of homeschooling. They walked me through my first year, and my second and my third and fourth! lol

We continue to chat online quite frequently. Over the years our group has lost some members and gained some. We don't see each other very often, especially since some people had to move across the country!


Recently we got together again. I actually got to go out for coffee without kids! They came to my house to hang out on another day. I look forward to learning how to homeschool high school from these amazing ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment