Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Vacation Pictures...

Random vacation pictures... 

Sisterly love...

Mom, I am bored...

My handsome son at the Elk viewing area...



We watched lots of "man vs food"...so the kids asked if we could make some of the food they saw. We made pancakes with bacon IN them. Def not something we will do again! 

States Bingo was one of our favorite games for the week. 

Granola bars and milk were a yummy snack. 

We had some competitive Qwerkle games..

Manicures with my girls..

We had fun painting nails.


Nerds Nail Polish, who wouldn't enjoy this?!

Selfies with the girls..
Everything in life is a choice, a choice to see the good or the bad... 
a choice to focus on our blessings or the not so good things.
Living this and teaching this can be hard. This is hard as a parent. My kids learn more from watching me then from  anything I say to them.
We learn to rely on each other, to connect as a family or to wallow in what we want but can't have.

When I choose to focus on the moments of peace and joy instead of the frustrations and disappointments, my kids are watching and learning.  I must respond in a way that will teach them to respond to life's challenges...




No comments:

Post a Comment