Thursday, October 29, 2015

Everybody Can Do Something...

 This is currently one of our favorite songs! We love listening to it, the kids are constantly singing it!
It has motivated me to move out of my comfort zone, to do little things to change the world. My kids and I have been blessed by so many people who give to us... It is important to pass on the blessings...
  


I also want to teach my kids to appreciate what they have... 




Several weeks ago, we joined a bunch of other homeschool families to serve lunch at a local men's rescue mission. It was a really neat experience, very eye opening for my kids.

I am thankful that we have these opportunities. We homeschool, we don't do co op or other things where we are committed. I may struggle with commitment issues.. lol So we often ahve time to do fun spontaneous things. We are not tied to a schedule. We can decide last minute to drop everything and serve where needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment