Friday, September 25, 2015

Vacation!

We had an incredibly fun summer. We spend much time inside during July and August. We did a lot of fun things with our friends. I did not carry my camera with me on regular family days. I wanted to enjoy the moment with my kids. (and keep up with my busy toddler!)
But I do have some fun moments from our vacation.. 


We go on this vacation every year with my inlaws..


Our favorite spot is a lazy, family friendly place with very little activity. 


We ate all our meals in our condos. 


I went shopping at the discount grocery store and bought all sorts of junk that I would normally not allow my kids to eat.. 



Bubbie was wheezing and struggling all week. I was tired and worn out..


So we watched lots and lots AND lots of tv.. we also played a couple games. 


Nesiah enjoyed playing with her whatever things she could find.


Bubbie learned how to play games on his tablet. 


We had a lot of fun, watched to much tv, ate to much junk... but we made memories...


No comments:

Post a Comment