Thursday, October 20, 2016

Life...


This girl loves her goats...

He loves his chickens.. Except now he has started "hunting" them with a water pistol when they scratch in my flowerbeds. 



David build a hay rack for the animals. 



He worked hard and did a great job. 



This boy.. life is hard for him. He is full of energy and enthusiasm. He is dearly loved by all his big siblings and they frequently tell him he is cute, so much so that he fully believes it and tells us too.



He is having a rough time lately. I can not pinpoint the cause. Three yr olds should not have anxiety.  


He def has the three year old sass thing down pat too. He challenges me constantly. But his heart is so kind and loving. 


He adores his big brothers and wants nothing more then to be a big kid. They adore him and teach him all the things that big brothers do...


Life has been a little rough lately. I was complaining the other week that life is boring... apparently God did not appreciate my complaining. Let's just say life is not boring. I do enjoy the challenges when I can stay ahead of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment